The following are just a few ideas that may help you in your quest for being well:
1. Exercise your body: If you don't use it, you lose it.
2. Exercise your mind: Read. Write. Learn something new
every day. Seek and/or allow mental challenge.
3. Exercise your "Heart": Make time for inspiration. Be
open, loving, and understanding. Allow others to give
to you, and learn about what inhibits your ability to
4. Exercise your willpower: Examine your habits; then set
goals and make needed changes.
5. Find ways to have fun and schedule the time for those
6. Eat real food. Drink sensibly. Own your excesses.
7. Live now: Learn from the past, plan for the future, and
live in the present.
8. Know that there is help with any of the above.