Some of the factors that can weaken a person's resiliency include:
1. Traumatic events that are not processed effectively.
2. Emotions such as fear, uncertainty, despair, hopelessness.
3. Lack of self-esteem and constant anxiety or negative mind-chatter.
4. Being "on the fence", feeling trapped, or holding onto secrets.
5. Lack of a support system, especially early in life.
6. Email, texting, and constant "unbuffered" communication.
7. Nutrient imbalances and deficiencies.
8. Chronic dehydration.
9. Sedentary, indoor lifestyle.
10. Environmental chemicals and toxins.